Chiropractic care from your chiropractor in Knoxville, TN, can help you feel better.The health of your body is important, and when your body hurts, it affects your life. Chiropractic care can help your body feel better, so you can get back to living and enjoying your active life.
Dr. John Barber of First Choice Integrated Healthcare in Knoxville, TN, offers a wide range of chiropractic and wellness services, to help you feel better.
Chiropractic care can relieve tenderness in your joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and other structures. Chiropractic care can help you on the road to wellness by:
- Boosting circulation with massage therapy
- Enhancing flexibility with muscle-lengthening therapy
- Improving healing with wellness therapy
- Increasing range-of-motion with manual manipulation therapy
These are just a few of the conditions chiropractic care can help in your life:
- Sports and activity injuries; it’s common to lose strength, mobility, and flexibility when you suffer an injury playing a sport. Stretches, exercise, massage, and manual adjustment can help you and your muscles recover.
- Vehicular accidents; the sudden movements associated with vehicular accidents can cause whiplash, bruising, and other damage which you may not notice until days or weeks later. Chiropractic care can help you regain strength and function.
- Surgery; after surgery, there is usually a period of inactivity, which can cause muscle atrophy. You may also experience pain after surgery. Chiropractic techniques can boost circulation, which will help you heal and recover faster from surgery.
Chiropractic care is also all about education on how you can live a healthier, stronger life. Your chiropractor can discuss dietary, exercise, and lifestyle modifications with you, so you can keep your body healthy.To find out more about the benefits of chiropractic care and how it can help you feel your best, call Dr. Barber of First Choice Integrated Healthcare in Knoxville, TN, at (865) 577-1213 now!